WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our site. When registering or requesting for cash request on the application, as appropriate, you may beasked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number and bank account information.. You will not be able to use this application anonymously.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other third party for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the services related to this product.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You may, at any time:
- Exercise your right to request access to the personal data we hold about you (a subject access request). Please email customerservice[at]sociallenderng.com with the subject line “subject access request”
- request that we update and correct any out-of-date or inaccurate personal data we hold about you. You can email us at customerservice[at]sociallenderng.com and also log-in to your account and make changes yourself;
- Request that we update and correct any out-of-date or inaccurate personal data we hold about you. You can email us at customerservice[at]sociallenderng.com and also log-in to your account and make changes yourself;
- Exercise your right to ask us to restrict or erase your personal data; You can email us at customerservice[at]sociallenderng.com
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?No. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS?
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our solution